.......AIMS & OBJECTIVES.......
- To promote Mountaineering as a wholesome physical sport-exercise and as an outdoor
- To establish an organization that shall promote the ideals and interests of
Negrense mountaineers as embodied in its Constitution & By-Laws;
- To promote camaraderie and fellowship among active Negrense mountaineer-members;
- To provide support to the cause of wilderness environment conservation, wildlife protection,
and promotion of mountain tourism;
- To represent the community of Negrense mountaineers to the Mountaineering Federation
of the Philippines, Inc.
- To relate the ideals of Negrense mountaineering among other groups and organizations
in the country;
- And, finally .....
Club Membership is classified under the following :
Membership to the Club
is open to all persons who are either actively involved, or is interested, in
Mountaineering with the following
Age Requirement: Candidates for membership must be at least
18 years of age;
Active Participation: Membership requires that Applicants
be committed to be actively involved in all aspects of the Club's projects, activities, programs, and other undertakings;
Residency / Citizenship: Active membership is open preferably
to applicants who are Negrenses, but non-Negrenses may be accepted under the Associate Membership classification;v
Physically and morally fit: Membership applicants are
expected to be in good physical health conditions, and morally acceptable within the defines of the Club's Qualifications
|GEORGE V. GARBANZOS, JR. Incumbent NMCI President
GEORGE V. GARBANZOS, JR.
Raymund st., Airport Subd.
George, who joined the Club in 19___ and currently connected with Hunter Motors, is the Club President.
|GENESIS G. BOLAURO
GENESIS G. BOLAURO
134 San Sebastian street
Genesis, who has been with
the Club since 1993, is
currently the NMCI Corporate
Secretary. A graduate of
Banking & Finance from the University of St. Lasalle
(USLS)-Bacolod, Genesis has been one of the most
active of Negrense mountaineers.
Genesis is also concurrently the Corporate Secretary
of the Mountaineering Federation of the Philippines,
Inc. (MFPI)- the national umbrella-organization of
federated mountaineering member-clubs.
|CATHERINE JOY A. CIOCON
CATHERINE A. CIOCON
St. Cecilia Ave.,
Dona Juliana Subd.
Joining the Club two years
ago (2004), Catherine
is the presently the
|MAEVIN P. RECTO
MAEVIN P. RECTO
Joining the Club a couple years back (2004), Maevin-
who is also a business enterpreneur, is the current
THE 2006 MEMBERS OF THE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES